1. The Cookie Concept
1.2 We use the following types of cookie:
(1) Analytics cookies that anonymously remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. They keep track of browsing patterns and build up a profile of how our readers use the website. We might use that information to target advertisements to you on our and other websites.
(2) Service cookies that help us to make our website work as efficiently as possible; remember your registration and login details; remember your settings preferences; and meter the number of pages you view for the purpose of administering subscriptions to The Local Carpet Cleaning Company UK.
(3) Third party advertising and analytics cookies, which are placed by or on behalf of independent advertisers who are advertising on our site. These cookies may be placed within the advertisement and elsewhere on our site. They are anonymous – they cannot identify individuals. They are used for statistical analysis by allowing the advertiser to count how many people have seen their advertisement or have seen it more than once. They might also allow the advertiser to tailor advertising to you when you visit other websites.
1.3 We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
2. Managing your cookies preferences
2.1 Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. To do this look at the “help” menu on your browser. Switching off cookies may restrict your use of the website and/or delay or affect the way in which it operates.
3.1 The password you provide when registering with the website is encrypted to ensure protection against unauthorised access to your personal information.
3.2 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
4. Disclosing your information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information if we are approached by a legal body or potential buyer of our business, if we required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law.
4.2 We sometimes share your personal information with third parties who are our subcontractors or providers of various products and services on our behalf e.g. the providers of the services available on our “Deals” page: http://www.localcarpetcleaning.org.uk/deals/.
4.3 We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
5. Where we store your personal information
5.1 The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Your Information”.
6. Changes to this Policy
6.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
7. If you don’t feel we’re adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
7.1 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly.